Rally Reader measures key statistics to make your student's reading come to life!
- Daily Goal shows the number of minutes they want to read each day, and how close they are to their finish line.
- The daily goal is selected when your student sets their preferences within the app.
- They can update the daily goal within the app by selecting: Dashboard > Daily Goal > Edit > Save your selection.
- A streak is the number of days in a row your students have reached their daily goal on Rally Reader.
- Persistence is the percentage of time your student re-reads a word that they initially got wrong. We love that!
- Accuracy is the percentage of words they correctly read, on their first, second or third try.
- Words Per Minute is the average number of words they correctly read per minute.